Video: TalkBack And Google Maps
1 Video: TalkBack And Google Maps
Device Used: Motorola Droid On Verizon
TalkBack provides spoken feedback as you use Google Maps. In this video, we will demonstrate typical maps tasks such as:
- Launch Google Maps using the Marvin application launcher.
- From within the Maps application, press the menu key.
- Select Search and type a query into the search field.
- Notice that I can type a partial query and have auto-completion based on previous searches.
- Press Enter to perform the search.
- Bring up the result list in ListView by touching the bottom left of the screen.
- Scroll through this list using the D-Pad.
- Click with the D-Pad (or enter) to select a business.
- Scroll through available options, and click Get Directions.
10.Click the Go button to get directions.
- Scroll with the trackball to hear the directions spoken.
In addition, you can also use Google Latitude to locate your friends.
Note that other Map tools such as Google Latitude are accessible from within the set of options that appear when you press the menu key.